Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed. If manuscripts are not properly prepared author(s) will be required to resubmit.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Funding statement must be provided.
- Carefully read ethical statement and anti-plagiarism policy.
With the receipt of the article by Editorial Board of the PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi) and it was decided to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi).
PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi) hold the copyright regarding all the published articles and has the right to multiply and distribute the article under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright tranfer from the author to the journal is done through filling out the copyright transfer form by author. The form can be downloaded HERE.