Main Article Content
The purpose of this research are to determine the influence of staff service, self-image congruence, and brand awareness on brand satisfaction and attitudinal loyalty, and the influence of brand satisfaction on attitudinal loyalty in three star hotels at Tegal. By using non-probability sampling, this research uses 120 respondents to be the sample. This study uses Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) Sub-Group. The results of this study are staff service, self-image congruence, and brand awareness have significant influence on brand satisfaction and attitudinal loyalty, brand satisfaction has significant influence on attitudinal loyalty.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
With the receipt of the article by Editorial Board of the PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi) and it was decided to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi).
PERMANA (Jurnal Perpajakan, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi) hold the copyright regarding all the published articles and has the right to multiply and distribute the article under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Copyright tranfer from the author to the journal is done through filling out the copyright transfer form by author. The form can be downloaded HERE.
- Abdallat, M. M. A., & El-Emam, H. E.-S. (2002). Self Congruity and The Impact of Customer Satisfaction on Tourist Loyalty. academia.edu.
- Ahmad, Z., & Hashim, R. (2011). Customer's Brand Equity and Customer Loyalty: A Study on Hotel's Conference Market. World Applied Sciences Journal 12(Special Issue of Tourism & Hospitality), 44-49.
- Bailey, R., & Ball, S. (2006). An Exploration of The Meanings of Hotel Brand Equity. The Service Industries Journal, 26(1), 15-38. doi: 10.1080/02642060500358761
- Ferdinand, A. (2002). Structural Equation Modeling Dalam Penelitian Manajemen. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
- Gold, M. (Producer). (2005). What Inspires Loyalty Today? Retrieved from https://www.thecaterer.com/articles/302948/what-inspires-loyalty-today
- Kandampully, J., & Suhartanto, D. (2000). Customer Loyalty in The Hotel Industry: The Role of Customer Satisfaction and Image. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 12(6), 346-351. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/09596110010342559
- Kim, H.-b., & Kim, W. G. (2005). The Relationship Beetween Brand Equity and Firms' Performance in Luxury Hotels and Chain Restaurants. Tourism Management, 26, 549-560. doi: 10.1016/j.tourman.2004.03.010
- Liang, D. (2008). The Determining Factors of Customer Loyalty for Luxury Hotels in US. The Journal of International Management Studies, 3(2), 167-175.
- O'Neill, J. W., & Matilla, A. S. (2004). Hotel Branding Strategy: Its Relationship to Guest Satisfaction and Room Revenue. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research, 28(2), 156-165. doi: 10.1177/1096348004264081
- Sangster, A., Wolton, J., & Day, M. (2001). The International Hotel Industry. London: Travel & Tourism Intelligence.
- Umar, H. (2008). Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.